FDPIR Representative Account

For additional help regarding creating / recovery of an account you can email FDPIR@state.nm.us.

New Account

To create a FDPIR account, you must be a certified FDPIR Representative with an assigned FDPIR ID number.

Existing Account

To recover a FDPIR account, you must know your assigned FDPIR ID number and the account's secret questions and answers.